EVERYONE who reblogs this will get a custom scalemate like this one;
based off their blog!!! i’ll start sending them out asap!!! Ends may 8th. uwu
is this a game to you motherfucker
1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”
2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.
3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.
4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.
5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.
6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.
7. White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.
8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.
9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.
10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.
Juan Cole, 08/09/2012
Juan Cole actually wrote this 4 days after a white terrorist, yes, terrorist, murdered 6 and injured 4 people at a Sikh gurdwara in Wisconsin. The terrorist who committed said crime spoke of an impending “racial holy war” beforehand and was a member of white supremacist/neo-Nazi hate groups.
So I go to OSU and this guy literally decided to sit in the fountain and play on his laptop and oh my god I love my school… I can’t.
God damn do I miss OKState.
;) ;) ;) ;)
WAIT HEY GUYS
I MADE A DESIGN TO ENTER IN THE BZPOWER TSHIRT CONTEST
i made a post on bzpower which was edited for mentioning boobs and calling them mammaries
i mean i didn’t know that boobs weren’t allowed to be mentioned
hello my boobs
are you satan?
Wait, mentioning breasts isn’t against the rules, we do it all the time in the BBC forum in relation to MOCs, and they do in Artwork too. What was the context for your post??
Storyline and Theories ruined Bionicle. It could never have gotten so convoluted by itself without forcing the author to answer every tiny little detail about it.
I’ll follow everyone in the BIONICLE Fandom. No exceptions.
Personally, I only follow blogs that exclusively post BIONICLE stuff. Anyone else, I’ll just see their posts under the BIONICLE tag.
I’m not a full on Bionicle fan blog, but I still play a small role in the fandom.
I reblog it decently often. And once in a while I write fics for it, so those’ll pop up here as well.